Insurance Services United offers a full line of insurance products for Farm and Agricultural Businesses. Farm Insurance is specialized and complex, from small hobby and gentlemen farms or ranches to large multiple-state Agri-Business Operations.
Insurance Services United believes that farm owners looking for farmer insurance should consult with an insurance profession who is experienced in the specific field of insuring Agricultural risks. We have a lineup of industry leading, respected carriers at our disposal. Our excellent relationship with our carriers allows us to secure the correct and comprehensive insurance program to best fit a farm operation. The carriers that we work with represent and offer risk management markets tailored to specific exposure appetites within the agricultural industry.
Insurance Services United can accommodate all lines of insurance associated with a farm:
- Personal Farm insurance
- Personal Automobile Insurance with farm specific rating options
- Personal Farm umbrella with limits up to $10 million
- Commercial Property/Liability for Agri-Business risks of all complexities
- Commercial Automobile Insurance
- Commercial Farm Umbrella
- Workers Compensation
Insurance Services United has insurance carrier markets to accommodate:
- Dairy operations of all size and scope
- Row Crop Farms
- Orchard and other produce growers including CSA
- Equine exposures of all variety
- Hog & Poultry Confinements both owner and contracted
- Beef raising and other livestock varieties
- Many other Farm and Agri-Business exposures
The goal of the Farm Insurance department at Insurance Services United is to provide you with an elite value combination based on: policy pricing, coverages, efficient claims settlement, and the highest level of responsiveness, and expertise in customer service! Please contact us to review your risk management exposures, we look forward to continuing to work in Agriculture, it is the backbone of our great state and nation!
Email Ben for more information on farm insurance.